How To: | Add a website to Microsoft Teams as a tab
HOW TO: | Add a website to Microsoft Teams as a tab
Objective: The purpose of this document is to provide instruction on how to add a website to Microsoft Teams as a tab
Last Updated: June 25, 2019
Before you begin, users have access to teams through the online website or the app downloadable on your computer. For this tutorial, we will be using the website "https://cyware.com/daily-threat-briefing". To add a website to Microsoft Teams as a tab, follow the steps below
Desktop-Client/ Computer application
- Go to the Microsoft Teams website at https://teams.microsoft.com or open the Application on your computer
- Click on the team that you want to add the website as a tab to
- Underneath the name of your team, there are tabs shown. Click on the “+” symbol at the far end of the list of tabs In the pop-up window, click on the website Icon
- Follow the steps for the website of your choice to add it as a tab to your team. For this example, we will be using "https://cyware.com/daily-threat-briefing"
- When done, the new website will be shown as a tab for you and your team to access
- Click on the tab to verify that the site is showing up. If everything is showing up correctly, then everything is good to go.