How To: | Create a ticket on SandTech Help Desk
HOW TO:| Create a Ticket on Helpdesk
Objective: The purpose of this document is to provide instructions on how to create a ticket at sandtechhelp.com
Last Updated: 23 May 2019
Before you begin, please note these steps are for creating a ticket. To see how to view an existing ticket please check out our other guide. To create a ticket, follow the steps below.
- Open your preferred browser and type in Sandtechhelp.com in the address bar
- Once there click on “Submit a ticket”
- Once at the next page, type in your name as well as an email so to reach you at and let you know of any updates for your ticket.
- Put the priority of your issue rating from low, medium, high. Be sure to choose wisely of the priority of your issue
- Next, in the “Subject” box put a short one sentence message about your issue.
- From there in the “Message” tab, expand upon your issue and go into detail explaining what is wrong.
- Finally, in order to prevent spam, please type in the box below “Spam Prevention” type out the symbols you see and then press “submit ticket”
- If everything is entered correctly then you will go to the next page and will get a confirmation email soon.