HowTo: | Accessing O365 email on iOS
This article is for setting up your email account only!
1. Download Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store and then open it. The icon looks like this:
2. If it's your first time using Outlook for iOS, enter your full email address, then tap Add Account.
If not, open the Menu > tap Settings Outlook app settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
3. Enter your email account password and tap Sign In.
Note: The sign in screen may look different for you depending on your email provider.
4. If multi-factor authentication is enabled, verify your identity.
5. Accept any prompts for permission you may receive.
Swipe through the features and you're now ready to use Outlook for iOS!
Have to add a Group Mailbox to your Outlook mobile app? See: HowTo: | Add Group Mailbox to Mobile App