HowTo: | See what version your iOS device is on and update to latest version if able
This article is to show you how to check what version of iOS is currently running on your device and to update to a new version if able.
1. On your iOS device open the Settings app
2. Click on General then About.
3. The Software Version pane will show you the current version your iOS device is running.
4. If your device is not up to date, exit back to the General tab and click on Software Update and if a newer version of iOS is available to install click on Download and Install and follow the prompts to update to the latest version of iOS.
5. Once your device finishes updating you will now be up to date.